Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Time is Here

Well, another bustling Christmas show season is finished and I've prepared for my family's Christmas in record time. I'm down to the last few details before we start the celebrations, and I can't wait. I love Christmas and spending time with my family. It also gives me an opportunity to enjoy some down time and the opportunity to enjoy some of my favourite things-watching movies, reading, napping and some creative projects. I purchased a pattern and the fabric to make a cape so this will be at the top of my list!
I also want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hoping you all have a chance to relax and spend some time with loved ones. Looking forward to an absolutely fantastic 2015!!


Take care.....Marian  xo   




No comments:

Post a Comment